He was in lvl3 and now he is in his new lvl2 room(4 being the worst). Things seem to be moving in the right direction and TCH is keeping us up to date nicely. Grandma took her up there tonight to visit. Holly is taking Kristina up there tomorrow to see how he is doing in the new room.
That is great! I'm so glad he's improving. What did they find out about bleeding in his brain and consequent brain damage? I'm still praying all the time for you all. Lots of love.
ReplyDeleteStill waiting for MRI readings. I will update when we get anything about them.
ReplyDeleteOh. Thanks! Sorry to sound naggy. :) I thought I might have missed an update somewhere.
ReplyDeletehaha, no you didn't miss anything. They have said encouraging things about him regarding the MRI but we will still be anxious for the radiologists results.
ReplyDeleteChris here - hey, guys! GREAT NEWS about the level change! What a positive step! SO VERY GLAD ya'll made the decision to move him to TCH - excellent call. He is a little fighter, isn't it? Much love - and remember, if platelets are still needed, Keith and I are both A+. Let us know when you guys are up for a little visit. We hung back ur 1st day home to give space, but are anxious to see ya'll when it's okay!
ReplyDelete