Friday Q and I went to infant CPR training at the hospital. We had a good day together and with Nico. Nico was quite sleepy and I am figuring out that if I want to see more of his eyeballs, I need to be there early in the morning. Today Quinton's mom and I went to the hospital in the morning. He was a hungry boy when I got there and ate better. He woke up and looked around a lot afterward, smiling off and on.
We are becoming anxious about the ultrasound on Monday. We keep praying for good news, but know his head circumference has continued to grow. We are hoping his body will heal and the ventricular fluid will start draining properly. This is the only way that he can avoid surgery.
My dad arrived this morning, driving in from Arizona. Maya is excited to have his attention. Hopefully we will all get to really enjoy our time together, even though it is going to be filled with trips back and forth to the hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment