I'm hoping for a good day with Nico. I want to wake him up a bit more while I am there and snuggle. I love to see his eyes and have him smile at me. It is hard to believe he is 3 weeks old today. A couple of days ago I was looking at our first photos, with me unable to touch him and him hooked up to the venthilator. I am so glad that he has come a long way since then. It is so good to hold him against me and to be able to interact with him.
Maya is finger painting at the table this morning, with purple and orange. She really loves to color, paint and play with play dough. She is getting very good at naming all of her colors. Pink and purple are her favorites, of course. I don't know how little girls know to gravitate toward those colors. It must be some genetic predisposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment