Mommy's thoughts

We are slowly adjusting to our new schedule. Our world is revolving around this baby right now. We are trying to get her to gain weight, so that is a full-time job. We take her Wednesday morning to get her weight checked and see if we are doing better. Nana Pasho has been very busy doing several projects to decorate the nursery as well as keeping the piles of laundry at bay. She flies home to AZ on May 6th and I know I will miss her a lot. Then the true test of my mothering skills will begin, since I will be home all day without an extra set of hands. Tomorrow evening we go to have professional photos taken. Our session is only 20 minutes, so I am praying she is in a good mood and the photographer works quickly to capture everything I want. We'll see. I am guessing it won't be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment