Minor update.. We are tired and working hard to become zombies. Assembling this and that is part of the deal too, but I enjoy it. Kristina is having her patience tested with the feeding as Maya is still learning what to do. She will have her first bath sometime today!

Mommy is finally upstairs and ready to write: I am officially doubly in love! I have more love and appreciation for my wonderful husband than ever before. He was wonderful during the delivery and has been very active in every aspect of taking care of me and the baby. And I am in love with my little baby girl, her little lips and sweet feet. She is definitely worth any pain or sleep-deprivation. The last two mornings the sunrise has made me too excited to sleep anymore. And those of you who know me well know that I have never been a greet the sunrise kind of person. Now though I know we made it through one more night and I have her sweet eyes looking at me. Then the day is spent with meeting every one's basic needs as the achievement of the day. We've had quite a few laughs about the art of nursing and about poop. Our mothers have been big helps to us this week, and we sure need it.


2 comments:

  1. Kristina, I'm so glad you are loving being a mom!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet Maya,
    Abby is fascinated with you. She is always asking if we can go see you, so give us a call anytime you are up for company again.

    ReplyDelete