First night at home...is over

It was the usual learning experience. Maya seems to have her days and nights reversed so we tag teamed soothing her and sleeping and wondering what to do. It was not really all that bad as I took her upstairs for a few hours at a time while Kristina slept. We also held her in the bed as long as one of us was awake since we have cats that like to come visit us at night.


Our moms have been very helpful with everything! here below is my mom and K's mom respectively. They are very excited and want to do anything they can to help us out. Her mom just flew in town today and will be staying at the house for the next 10 days, so I enjoyed being able to cut the grass and tend to some things now that I had some time.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the family Maya Page! We're so glad you're here! You have made your mom and dad very happy! along with your grandmas, I see! I know you'll get lots of kisses and lovin'. Congratulations Quinton and Kristina!
    Best Wishes, cousin Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kristina and Quinton on the birth of Maya Page. Dan and Glenna have been keeping us posted on the progress of your pregnancy. Enjoy the time that your parents are there to help out as you will need the breaks to catch up on your sleep.

    Charlie & Lindy Tate

    ReplyDelete