Lately I have been slower in posting. I went back to work March 1st. Quinton stays home with the kids when I am at work and works on the days I am home. It is keeping us quite busy, but we consider ourselves very fortunate to be able to do this.
Friday Nico went to the neurologist for a check-up. I was surprised to find out he weighs 11.9lbs! The doctor thought that he is doing well and we scheduled another check-up for 6 months from now.
Nico is beginning to coo and take a little interest in some toys. Maya is continuing to kiss on him and want to help take care of him. She is quite happy to be at home with us, instead of at daycare. I thought she would be asking for her friends there. We have been playing with her friend, Adlie, though and going to the library. She is beginning to listen to longer stories and to pretend to read. She is also making up her own language as she pretends. It is quite cute and laughable.

No comments:

Post a Comment