Toddlerhood

Maya is no longer a baby! She has graduated to toddlerhood. I'm basing this on the fact that on Thursday Maya perfected the word "no!" Prior to that it was always "bo." It was our first trip to Chuck E. Cheese with Holly, Jennifer, and their kids. I wanted Maya to sit so I could buckle a seat belt so I could let her ride the little car. She said "no" and pushed my hand away several times. I did get it on camera, so we'll post that soon. She had a blast at Chuck E. Cheese. She ran all over the place and enjoyed her slice of pizza.
Maya also has gone in the race car shopping cart at the grocery store the last two trips. She feels like a big girl there and has room next to her for her sippy cup and snack bowl. As I type, she is playing with my cell phone. She keeps putting it to her ear and "talking" into it. She makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment