5 1/2 Months



It has come to my attention that I have been neglecting this page. Sorry! I have been working on Maya's scrapbook during nap times and catching up on other things. She is growing fast and it is hard to believe she is almost 6 months old! She is a very good babbler these days and is much happier since we put her on an acid controller for her reflux a couple of weeks ago. She is eating food now: rice cereal and oatmeal, bananas, acorn squash and applesauce. I am slowly introducing new things. She will get sweet potatoes and pears next.
She is grabbing everything she can reach now and still likes to put things in her mouth. She is much more interested in everything that is going on around her. We have gotten a few new toys to encourage her motor skills and development. We are hoping she will be able to sit up on her own soon. I think she is pretty close. She loves smiling at people and isn't shy.
Maya has lots of fun when we take her in the swimming pool. She likes to splash her hands and kick her legs. We are excited that she enjoys it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Maya is getting so big! What a cutie!

    We have that same high chair that Maya is in. It is great!

    ReplyDelete